Kaval Bairasandra Kavalbyrasandra, Ambedkar Medical College Road, MM Layout, Kaval Byrasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045, India
It's been 7 days since areas under Ambedkar medical College road, MM Layout last received water. It seems to be common practice to supply water in this area only once in at least 10 -15 days or more. No amount of requests have resolved this issue - sometimes, water is supplied when we complain, but then again there won't be any supply for the next week or two. I hope BWSSB will take notice and resolve this once and for all
Hi being resident of shanthinagar i would like to solve the garbage issue which has occupied in busy lakshmi road because of a private constuction on that road we have complained to the builder many times eventhough hes not bothered to clear his construction materials which has been dumped next to garbage thrash i would request the authorites to kindly clear the garbage and materials dumped by the constructer.
Bellanduru Jp morgan, Kadubeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The condition of underpass at JP Morgan on the way to Bellandur is really horrible. Two wheeler drivers are having hard time commuting and Volvo and cabs make it nightmare for two wheelers. Request concerned officials to asphalt it immediately, lakhs of commuters travel everyday in this road, it is necessary to maintain such roads without any potholes and cracks, I hope my message reaches concerned officials and necessary action is taken.
Lakkasandra Indecomm Global Services India Private Limited, Adugodi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
There are a couple of eyesores on the main road in Adugodi. We have people dumping garbage on the street on the opposite side of the street in front of the Adugodi police quarters bus stop. This causes hindrance to people using the street and the footpath. Needless to say, this also causes a health hazard because of all the wet waste that is dumped on the street, causing an abundance of mosquitoes and houseflies. The garbage also attracts a lot of stray dogs, which can cause issues to people using this stretch of the footpath / street.
Hemmigepura Pattanagere Main Road, BHEL Layout, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560059, India
This is to bring to the notice that
1. There is no safety measures taken for the bridge on the pattanagere main road. There is no fencing done. This road is a short cut to connect to the mysore road , VRL and r v college of engineering also global village tech park is located due to this it is a very busy road and hence this issue cant be neglected.
2. Even the vrishabhavathi nala (once river) is not cleaned more over day by day more and more garbage is accumulated. There is also a school located very near to this and many pgs and hostel as well.
The stretch of road leading from the Marathahalli flyover to the Chinnapanahalli Railway gate is in very poor condition. It was recently dug up for some activities and never relaid. The condition of the road has become worse due to the rains and is full of potholes. Since it is close to the railway track and is a pretty narrow road, it has become extremely dangerous for motorists
Kempegowda Old Post Office Road, Nehru Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064, India
Rains in the past 1 month have proved that the storm water drains at the railway underbridge near Yelahanka Police Station are either broken or not in place. This currently being the only direct approach road to Yelahanka New Town for commuters coming from Hebbal or Airport, it was very difficult. Commuters had to somehow navigate back to Kogilu junction in the traffic jam caused by this, to the Judicial Layout railway underbridge to reach Yelahanka New Town on most days.
The residency road from the St.Marks Road junction till the Brigade Road junction is in dismal state, especially the right side. On the extreme right, there is no asphalt.
Just before the Brigade Road signal as well, the road hasn't been maintained well. In fact it is in a disgraceful condition.
We the residents of Maruthinagar, Badrappa Layout and Balaji Layout wish to state the following CIVIC PROBLEMS for your kind notice and immediate action please..
1. The Badrappa Layout area is already stinking badly due to stagnating of dirty water in the Raj Kalve and and added to this main road at Badrappa layout is being used to dump garbage by BBMP Contractors and the garbage is not being cleared quickly and hence the entire area is stinking very badly. Added to this apart from the garbage from our own area, garbage from other parts of the city are also controlled and being dumped at Badrappa layout main road. Hence the main road is spread with garbage and dirt. One cannot pass through the said main road due to bad smell and spreading of garbage on the main road. The BBMP (Health Department) be requested to keep the main road at Badrappa Layout clean and tidy to avoid the bad smell and spreading of diseases. It is suggested that the dumping of garbage be done at the nearby vacant government land instead of dumping the garbage on the main road.
2. The dirty water in the Raj Kalve which flows through Maruthinagar , Badrappa Layout and balaji layout is stagnated due to non-free flow of dirty water in the Raj Kalve. The water in the Raj Kalve is blocked in one or two places and not freely flowing due to putting of mud at the middle of Raj kalve and also due to the growth of small bushes at the middle of Raj Kalve. Hence there is no free flow of dirty water and is stagnated and stinking very badly. The authorities concerned may be requested to get the Raj Kalve cleaned to and de-silted avoid stinking.
3. The residents of Maruthinagar, Nagshettihalli, Bangalore – 94 are scared to move around this dirty area because of bad smell due to dumping of garbage on the main road and also openly leaving the man dung in the open drainage by one of the apartments here consisting of about 20 – 25 flats namely (Adithya Residency). Despite our many complaints in writing as well as orally, no action has been initiated to rectify these problems. There is every risk of spreading diseases among the residents. We residents request the authorities concerned to take steps to stop the unwanted activities in this area.
For publication and apprising of the authorities concerned.
K P Subbaiah,9945920469
No. 104, Maruthinagar, 2nd main, 4th cross,
Nagashettihalli, Bangalore 560 094